After recently moving offices to the 4th floor of a building in the heart of City I have been thrust back into the world of elevators. This has reminded me of a ‘magician’ called Daniel Chesterfield. I say magician, he’s probably more comedian. Anyway, if you havn’t heard of him have a look at this and you will get why I was reminded. I never do this when the lift doors open… Honest!
- Literal Last Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- Taken By Trees.
- Origami in the Twighlight with Ross Kemp
- Magical Lift Doors
- Brilliant Bacon – My Sunday Sarnie.
- Avatar Augmented Ad For LG.
- Advertising on your back.
- Augmented Reality In The Real Digital World?
- New Words – Verbal Memes. How unfriendly!
- Memes. Spreading like a virus. The epitome of Social Media’s power.